Friday, February 4, 2011

Curly Susan

So this week I got a bit bored with my hairs and decided to switch it up a bit.

I went out to Sallys beauty supply and stocked up on some sponge rollers. This is what I purchased:

3 sizes

I started out with 1 day dirty hair. I spritzed it damp with water, added some more products and rolled up my hairs:


I slept all night on this oh so comfortable sponge sticks! When I woke up, I sprayed them with lots of hairspray and came out with this:

Wierd, right? I then sprayed some more, then carefully fingered through the curls to make something like this:


Kinda big, kinda fluffy, kinda cool. As the day wore on I liked it more and the next day was my favorite!! 

You can play with the different sizes of rollers and how wet your hair is when you initially roll it. It will produce all different results. So fun!! 

XoX

   

3 comments:

  1. My Mom used to roll my hair like this ALL. The TIME! Your hair looked all kinds of adorable today, by the way. :) Sorry we couldn't chat! It was a stresser for me. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! Mine too! I would curse my mother for making me sleep in these awful things! Now I don't mind :) I know, it was a little insane in our section as well, 2's are quickly approaching. Hopefully she cooperates tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! And I liked it even better in person! :) My only problem is I can go and do all the things you say and it never does turn it as cute! Must come from you being a pro and all. ;)

    ReplyDelete