Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My new best friend

You know when you use something over and over, it becomes old and boring..to you?  Then one day you open up your special drawer of 'tools' and discover that old thing you used over and over, and suddenly it is new again and exciting?

That's me with my hot rollers!! Welcome back big hair!

They are amazing. I can wake up with 'bed head', plug them in, get dressed and start my makeup, roll my hair up, finish my makeup, pack my lunch, eat breakfast pull them out, and I'm read to go! 

They are easy to put in, and depending on how you chose to roll them you will get different results for the curls. Play with all the sizes yours come in and see what you can do! Its easier then you think!

Here's what I came out with today:

Roll out!

XoX

3 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh! Love it! You look so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Sometimes I break out with the old rollers too, just for old time sake. I still love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to go buy some of these. I don't know what happend to my old ones. :)

    ReplyDelete