Saturday, November 13, 2010

FRIDAY FAVE: You say Burlesque, I say Fabulous...

I am a total "girlie girl." I like all things pink, pretty and shiny. Wait, did I mention SPARKLY?! This new line of nail colors from OPI is amazing!

It is themed after the movie "Burlesque" starring Cher and Christina Aguilera. 

The polishes are divided in two collections that separate the shimmers from the glitters. Colors are as follows: 
SHIMMERS
Rising Star- Faceted glimmering gold
Take the Stage- A warm spotlight shimmer orange
The Show Must Go On!-  Deep pink shimmer
Let Me Entertain You- Multi-talented fuchsia glimmer
Ali's Big Break- Glowing red stylish glimmer
Tease-y Does It- Tempting burgundy shimmer
GLITTERS
Bring On The Bling-  A gold that glitters
Glow Up ALready-  Glittering green
Extra-va-vaganza!- Orange glitter, not for the shy
Simmer & Shimmer- Blue glitters for you
Show It & Glow It- Fuchsias got you
Sparkle-icious- Multi-color glitter goodness


The polish retails for about $8.50 and the set up will look something like this:


Now just take a look at the awesomeness of the glitters.. (all included expect Sparkle-icious)

I'm not only in love, I'm OBSESSED. Also, layer anyone of these over another color, and you have something different! Let your creative mind blow! 

Polish on!

XoX

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweet baby jesus. I need to stay away from this display at Ulta! I am loving the Glow up already and the Show it & Glow it polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!! You need to give in!! They keep selling out at our beauty supply..very popular!

    ReplyDelete