Friday, November 19, 2010

FRIDAY FAVE: Bling for your eyes

So I had the privilege (at a local fashion show) to do some rad makeup for a great shop in town,  Razorz Edge. This, my friends, is where this wonderful story began.

She handed me a gift certificate for graciously "helping" her out (I look at it as her helping me out. You say potato) which I gladly accepted.

When I walked into the store I was super overwhelmed. There was a plethora of styles jammed into this quaint little 4th Ave store. I wandered to the back wall where I discovered a wonderful little necklace that fit my style/career/hobby just wonderfully.

But upon searching and wandering some more, I found what I was looking for. A true "Aaaahhh" moment. 

When I did this little shin-diggy, I was introduced to some wonderful "eye candy." I know I have featured some makeup in past blogs, but this is somewhat different. Medusa's Makeup blew my mind. At the shop the makeup runs $6.99 for one, or 2 or more for $6.00 each. VERY affordable. These loose pigments are truly vivid. 

They definitely work best with a primer, and they come in 48 different colors. I have only used, and own the "Eye dust pigments" but on their Website also includes glitter, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner and more. You will fall in love, as I did.

And this, my friends, is where my story ends.

Stop into Razor's Edge to check out the colors firsthand (you can try them out) or order online. I LOVE them!

XoX

2 comments: