Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hat hair

I must address the recent engagement of the prince and princess. (As if I know them personally or something. Which I do not) I think it is just wonderful. I think they are the most adorable couple right now, in all of 'famous couples.'

Now in case you couldn't pick up on it, with continuance of the reading of my blog today, I must admit my jealousy/obsession. Kate Middleton. Well not her but her style. Her pick of hats more specifically.

 I wish once, just once, I had somewhere to wear a cool little hat to. Which is why I am hosting a "older womans" soup lunch, and everyone is required to wear a 'silly hat'. (I told you I was obsessed)

In the meantime just take a look at these cute little hats and tell me you didn't fall in love?


Above and below, off to the side is a great look!


^I think, by far, my favorite and I may try to replicate this for my soup-lunch hat party ^

Wear white for wedding, black for funeral. It works! 

Nice funnel! (hat)

Obsessed. I know. 

XoX

1 comment: