Monday, January 24, 2011

Crimpy crimperson

This is one of my most fun tools. The waver:




One of my clients told me about this, they had purchased one at Target. The ones I usually buy, and the ones most commonly found are similar, but not quite the same as this. This one has deeper grooves and that produces a much looser wave.

Take a look:
(Yes, I was in my car. Yes, I was at a stoplight!) 

(My professional Mac photo)


I use lots of products in my hair when it is wet.

Sea Spray
Paul mitchell



Thicken up
Root Boost

(All Paul Mitchell products, and sold at my salon) Just to name a few. I then wave my hair with hairspray. I more so love the style after I have slept on it, so I can usually go 2 or 3 days with this style. Its so much fun. 

Let me know if you would like one of these amazing wavers. I cannot find them in any store these days, I order them in bulk from the nifty internet and sell them. They are lots of fun, and take a little getting used to, when using them. 

Let me know if you would like one and perhaps, if you are lucky I might put a how-to video up here. 

XoX

No comments:

Post a Comment