Saturday, January 1, 2011

Always lovely hair

I have a 'hair crush' Well I may have a couple (or few)... 


Every time I see one of the Kardashian sisters in a magazine, or on tv or in an interview, their hair is AMAZING. It doesn't help that they are of Armenian decent. That dark thick hair is always so healthy and shiny.

Heres Kim with her hair smooth with curls just
at the ends. 

Khloe with her hair teased up and pulled 
half back. 

Heres Kourtney with a deep side part one side
behind her ear and curled around a one inch
curling iron. 

These girls are just some on my list I look to for inspiration. Who's hair do you look at for inspiration?

XoX



1 comment:

  1. I love their hair as well. I want the length and I would love to be able to pull off that dark of a color. Im sure some of that length is extensions but whatevs, it still looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete