Saturday, October 9, 2010

One of my obsessions..

Obsession is one of those things, that I think, if admitted are ok. Especially if those obsessions are with makeup, or hair products, or shoes, or clothes (ok anything beauty for that matter) When I say I am obsessed with something, that means that usually I have come across this, tried it, loved it, and now cannot for the life of me get it off of my mind. So that is why I have come to this wonderful listening ear called a blog and have typed it down on this wonderful machine here called a computer!

So I have become ABSOLUTELY (capitals for emphasis)  obsessed with a certain little blue tube of wonderfulness! This is a eyeshadow primer from Too Faced. It prevents fading, creasing, blurring, fading and melting.


This is the best primer that I have found (recently) You can take any type, store grade (cheap) eyeshadow and make it into a bright, gleaming party on your face! This stuff is amazing! It lasts all day, all night, and even through 110 degree weather, sunshine and all!! It is great! So go to your local Ulta, pick yourself up some, and try it! 
Oh, and its pretty reasonable too! (like $18) 

XoX

1 comment: