Friday, October 29, 2010

FRIDAY FAVE

So I thought today would be a good time to start my "Friday Faves" blog. Every Friday I will post something makeup or hair related, that is my favorite at that time.

Today I thought I would share my favorite mascara at the moment. I must add the 'at the moment' line in there because if you know me, you well know I like to switch up my mascaras quite a bit. I get bored looking at the same tube for too long. (honestly) I love change way too much.



So this one is from Maybelline. And don't ask me how I started using this one....I think maybe a client told me about it..Its the Maybelline FALSIES by Volum' Express.

Now I love love love false eyelashes. If I had the patience and time I would wear them everyday! I think false lashes complete a total look, and in pictures make your eyes look so amazing. When I tried this mascara I believe, for me, it stood up to its name. I always go for the "blackest black" colors because I like my lashes dark. This mascara lasts all day, does not flake, and washes off fairly easy. The large, curved brush helps the mascara coat your lashes from base to end in one fair sweep.

I believe it retails for about $7.00 at most drugstores (or right around there).

Go try it out! I hope you like it as much as I do!
What's your favorite?

XoX

2 comments:

  1. my favorite for about ten years now is maybelline's soft lash mascara. it looks great, and doesn't give my lashes a crunchy feel. don't know why that's so important to me, but whatev

    ReplyDelete