Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wonderful soft hair days

A friend showered  at my house recently and getting out of the shower she promptly asked me if I had a leave in conditioner. She asked ME if I had conditioner!!! Please!! Always!! Thats like asking a chef if they know how to cook. DUH!

This friend of mine has finer hair and easily tangles. She has recently decided to grow it out, and is the longest I have seen it, in the time I have known her. This has been a back and forth battle for her. Let me give you some history of this ladies' hair...

She has a strawberry blondish base. I recently added some lighter blonde hi-lites and medium brown lo-lites.  She has side bangs and long layers with textured layered ends. Like I said her hair gets very tangly (real word) after a shower, no matter what conditioners she uses.




So when she got out of the shower and asked me the question mentioned above, I handed her the best thing I know for her. This product is amazing, and worked wonders for her fine hair. Its the Paul Mitchell color protect locking spray. 

Now not only is this product a great leave in conditioner for fine, tangly hair, but this wonderful spray also is great for colored locks. It contains sunflower extract which provides sun protection and keeps color from fading. The UVA and UVB protection shields help with that.  It makes hair look conditioned and shiny, without adding unnecessary weight. I use this almost everyday and recommend it to everyone who has colored hair. (Who doesn't these days?) 

So if you have hair like my friend, (or not) then this is something that is worth trying! 

XoX



No comments:

Post a Comment