Friday, October 8, 2010

Why blog?

I told a girlfriend of mine that very soon, my brain is going to explode from a plethora of information. From my "paying job" (at another time I will let you in as to why the quotations) I come in contact with many interesting people, stories, opinions, suggestions, and personalities. That being the reason for the plethora of information begging to be leaked out.
So, from the aforementioned,  along with my own thoughts whispering kindly in my brain..we all have those, dont we?; I will do my best to entertain you in a way I feel necessary.
So please bear with me as I may ramble, rant and rave, and feel free to give me your input at any time. For I am a lovely listener as well (at least I like to think so)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rose. It's Julia. Welcome to the blogging world. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete